lounge chairs on promenade

Junebug1

We sailed on Carnival Miracle in September this year and were surprised that there weren't any lounge chairs set up on the promenade deck. We haven't sailed on Carnival since 2003 and were wondering if all the Carnival ships do this now. I am thinking of booking the Legend in March but my husband loves to sit on the Promenade to relax and read. I suggested booking a balcony cabin just in case. Can anyone tell me if other Carnival ships still have chairs on the Promenade?

Thanks

We sailed on Carnival Miracle in September this year and were surprised that there weren't any lounge chairs set up on the promenade deck. We haven't sailed on Carnival since 2003 and were wondering if all the Carnival ships do this now. I am thinking of booking the Legend in March but my husband loves to sit on the Promenade to relax and read. I suggested booking a balcony cabin just in case. Can anyone tell me if other Carnival ships still have chairs on the Promenade?

Thanks

I had asked that question on Miracle and was told that the Promenade must be kept clear of lounge chairs due to fire regulations. Makes sense to me.

thanks for answering. My husband was told the fire issue answer as well. Celebrity & Princess still have chairs on their promenade. Looks like I'll talk him into a balcony or cruise another line............yes, it is that important.

thanks again.

thanks for answering. My husband was told the fire issue answer as well. Celebrity & Princess still have chairs on their promenade. Looks like I'll talk him into a balcony or cruise another line............yes, it is that important.

thanks again.

So does RCCL..........

Archived