Children's attire for dining on Carnival

Shanruns

I am packing my kids suitcases for our cruise leaving this weekend on the Carnival Valor. What do most children wear to the dining room on non-formal nights? Thank you!

Btw: I have both a boy and a girl and I assume my daughter will wear dresses to dinner..but what is appropriate for boys? khakis & polos?

I am packing my kids suitcases for our cruise leaving this weekend on the Carnival Valor. What do most children wear to the dining room on non-formal nights? Thank you!

Btw: I have both a boy and a girl and I assume my daughter will wear dresses to dinner..but what is appropriate for boys? khakis & polos?

My kids wore long shorts (not basketball or gym shorts) and/or nice jeans with a nice shirt. Carnival is not as strict on non-formal nights.

Yep, that's what my boys will be wearing on non-formal/elegant nights.

Yesterday, we went shopping for their elegant night attire. They will be wearing slacks, a dress shirt, a tie, and new dress shoes. No jacket.

Archived