Food Question..

sugashay1

Ive crusied once years ago......going June 2010 on the Elation. All food is included in cruise? Regardless of where you eat, or do you pay for the resturants and only the main dining area, pizza bar and breakfast buffett bar included. :confused:

Everyone Im going with are 1st time cruiser's and they asking me and I cant remember...

TIA

All food is included. The only extra's are if you dine in the special "supper club" you will have to make reservations for it but it's worth it if your ship has one. Tere is usually a coffe bar with specialty drinks, an ice cream bar, etc. that they will charge extra. Dont worry, they will have a listed menu with prices if they charge. Regular coffee delivered to the room is free of charge :)

And of course - alcohol is costly!

All food is included. The only extra's are if you dine in the special "supper club" you will have to make reservations for it but it's worth it if your ship has one. Tere is usually a coffe bar with specialty drinks, an ice cream bar, etc. that they will charge extra. Dont worry, they will have a listed menu with prices if they charge. Regular coffee delivered to the room is free of charge :)

And of course - alcohol is costly!

Carnival does not charge extra for ice cream. There is a coffee bar where you can purchase specialty coffees (Starbuck type), cakes, pastries, milkshakes and sundaes. The prices are similar to land based shops.

FYI - You can order espresso and cappuccino in the dining room for free. I also just bring my own toppings (usually candied nuts) for the ice cream. Sometimes, you might find chocolate or caramel sauce on the dessert area at the buffet.

Archived