Reservation squee- Explorer 2/5/10

aruvqan

They opened reservations finally and I scored Portofinos first night first sitting and the wine thingy is the last night, scored that as it is when we are celebrating our 19th anniversary [that actually happens the next day]

I am sort of debating adding in another Portofinos in the middle somewhere...

So, anybody have the current menus if they are different from what they show on the RCCI webpage?

First of all, I'm trying very hard to figure out what a "Squee" is. I assume it's a typo but a typo for what? Just curious.

I don't know what the menu online says (cuz I'm too lazy to go look) but my GUESS is that it doesn't change and is the same on every ship. That's my guess because I've seen comments about their seafood skewer thing for quite awhile and I just ate that 2 weeks ago. I also remember a few steaks, a wonderful pasta dish with a creamy mushroom sauce, a tomato-based soup with avocado, and an appetizer that had eggplant and ricotta in it (among other things). There was also a dessert sampler where you get four different samples of dessert. So if you see all of those on the RCI online menu, then it's the same. :)

The pinot noir they have in Portofino is lovely too.

Archived