Complimentary Champagne?

Morris4me

For those who have sailed on Solstice or Equinox and have had a CC cabin or Suite, what brand of champagne is the complimentary bottle you receive for booking one of those categories of staterooms?

Maybe you could figure out by looking at the pictures http://leftcoasters.smugmug.com/Travel/Cruise-Ships/Celebrity-Solstice-Aquaclass/7051726_Pzoiv#451751605_oZ5t3

Lars

For those who have sailed on Solstice or Equinox and have had a CC cabin or Suite, what brand of champagne is the complimentary bottle you receive for booking one of those categories of staterooms?

It's an inexpensive bottle of sparkling wine...can't remember the brand, but it's absolutely nothing to rave about.

It's an inexpensive bottle of sparkling wine...can't remember the brand, but it's absolutely nothing to rave about.

On our last solstice cruise, myself and a number of other parties complained about the "sparkling wine" (because champagne was advertised) and guest relations replaced it with a proper bottle of champagne.

As others said, neither was anything to rave about.

On our last solstice cruise, myself and a number of other parties complained about the "sparkling wine" (because champagne was advertised) and guest relations replaced it with a proper bottle of champagne.

We asked about getting a bottle of Sutter Home FRE Brut instead of champagne for our upcoming cruise. They sell FRE for less than their cheapest wine or champagne, but we were told we could not switch. You give me hope that we will get something non-alcohlic.

Our Celebrity brochure states suites includes: "welcome bottle of sparkling wine, fresh fruit and flowers". Website, shows concierge class as receiving sparkling wine and suites get champagne. So, it looks like you get either sparkling wine or champagne depending on your suite/stateroom.

The good news is it's complimentary and "free" always tastes good....on

our last cruise we got a pitcher of orange juice and made simosas.

We love the suite experience and hope that they keep on providing all

the extras.

I think it's the same as they hand out to everyone on arrival on the ship. At least I could tell no difference. And yes, if you choose to make mimosas in the morning it will do the trick. Definitely not something of higher quality.

Just got off the Equinox. The label of the white sparkling wine bottle (not champagne) provided in my AquaClass cabin reads the following: "BRUT Celebrity Vintages Method Traditional France Blanc de Blancs." I don't drink so I brought it home for my partner.

Archived