By Invitation Only Program still alive?

CruiserDL

I sent one in a few months ago but I haven't received a certificate back yet. I called them and Tess said I should get it this month. She said they are a little behind with it but I don't know if they are currently accepting referrals.

The "Guest Referral" program is indeed in place.......I mailed my $500 on board credit to Tessie and last week received a phone call from her saying, "the credit is in your account for your March Crossing".........

Kudos and Three cheers for Tessie!

MB

The "Guest Referral" program is indeed in place.......I mailed my $500 on board credit to Tessie and last week received a phone call from her saying, "the credit is in your account for your March Crossing".........

Kudos and Three cheers for Tessie!

MB

Thank you again for most helpful reply. I shall send in.

CruiserDL

garycarla~~~the process is: The "Guest Referral" coupons that Blue Lagoon mailed you should simply be filled in and returned to Tessie at the "Club Desk".....I always mail in one coupon, of course, stating the name I'm referring, my sail date, etc., etc. Upon their receiving your coupon, they will place $500 in your on-board credit for the sailing # and date you gave them. If the referral name books, they will also receive the $500 on-board credit.

The secret is mail it to Tessie!

This coupon/credit cannot be in addition to a American Express Platinum Card on board credit, however. I naturally prefer the $500 over the American Express $300 per suite.

Hope this helps......(I'm not very good at illustrating or explaining the process, just willing to help.......)

MB

wripro~~~after you have cruised once on a Seabourn ship you become a

Club Member. Club Members then receive "Guest Referral" coupons, (by mail) which they may enjoy......one coupon ($500 on board credit) per booking, per suite.

I love my on board credit!! I even had a hard time spending it during my Sept., 21 day voyage..........on my recent Pride Dec. cruise a number of us left all of our credit/monies to the Crew. They had a big party last Sat. evening. I had several "thank you e-mails" from the ship's staff saying how very much they appreciated the party and what fun they had! They deserve a big party AND much, much MORE!

Happy Sailing!

Martita B.

martita

thank you for your reply. i was on seabourn but a long time ago, have cruised mainly silversea for the past ten years, but will be back to seabourn this summer on a 28 day fjords/baltic itinerary. am very much looking forward to experiencing what all of you are so passionate about. i know i will love it.

We sailed in October and have not rec'd any coupons.

Also, there used to be a place on the internet to do a referral to make it work much quicker, etc. A friend did that for us on our first cruise and it worked great (except the actual letter took two months to get here).

Archived