Breakfast in Sabatinis

robgvic

They have a basic menu, but you can pretty much order whatever you like. If they don't have a way to make it one day, they will have it for the next (we found out).

The breakfast starts with Bloody Marys or Mimosas, fresh squeeze OJ (or your juice of choice), Cappuccinos or Lattes (all complimentary). Fresh baked pastries of your choice. You name, they will serve it.

And the service is top notched, have never seen better anywhere. Usually two waiters (for only a few passengers) and either an ass't Maitre'd or F&B manager is always there to oversee everything is perfect. ;)

Is breakfast available the last day at Sabatinis?

We were on a B2B and it was not available the last morning on turnaround day or the last day when we disembarked.

On the Pacific, the hours were 7:30-9:30 on port days and 7:30-10:30 on sea days (except for the last morning of the cruise).

BUT, you can order a full room service breakfast that last morning if you are booked in a full suite, IF you call the night before and order it to be delivered at a reasonable time before you must vacate your stateroom.

BTW-The tip about the last morning's full room service breakfast I got from someone here on CC. So, I tried it out myself the last couple of cruises in full suites, and it definitely works GREAT. No fighting the crowds of 'sometimes' grumpy passengers getting ready to leave the ship. It is a great way to end your cruise! ;)

Thanks toto

i like that idea as it also allows you to enjoy the last day in the suite.

Any special recommendations for breakfast.

DH loved the Eggs Benedict almost every morning upstairs as they were made fresh and very hot, and his weight sure showed it when we got back home. Of coarse a few pastries and a couple of lattes' each AM added to that one. :o He special ordered blueberry pancakes for one morning and said they were also delicious. I tried several things, and don't enjoy a huge breakfast as much as he does. I found the grilled potatoes with poached egg and a little hollandaise sauce served in the cute little glass bowl a real keeper (this one's on the actual menu). I know I took a picture of it, but it must be still on my netbook. Haven't transfered over all the pictures yet, I am way behind.

The one thing we really enjoyed at Sabatinis was everything was made to order and not mass produced, so no matter what you order, it's delicious.

The last morning from room service, we usually keep it more on the simple side. Some sort of omelet, english muffin with jelly and usually hash browns. Unfortunately, no fresh squeeze OJ from room service without a charge but fruit is also an option. lol

Archived