Logo Gear

DEIx15x8

I know when I go on a cruise I'm always looking for some cool logo gear to buy. I'm sure many others are as well so I'm starting this thread as a place that people who go onboard can post about the different items and prices available.

We already know from eBay that they have a model but not the price (I doubt it's the $65-125 that these people are posting for). If anyone could get a video walk through that would be great.

Even if I could have gotten past the $59 charge, which I thought was pretty high, the size of the model is absolutely huge! I couldnt even fit it on any regular shelf I have which is really what stopped me from buying it..not to mention how heavy it is and how it will effect your weight for luggage lol

I may buy it in the future, but i really wish they would make a slightly smaller version of it..if they did I would definitely get it.

The xmas ornament is one of the cutest I have seen, if I can ill try and take a picture of it later and show you, I havent bought an ornmanet in a long time but this one was too cute to pass by

I got a few logo items from a relative that was on a travel agent cruise.. including an Aluminum Royal Coke bottle.. i'll post some pictures later if you want.
I bet your one of the people who buys up the whole store. put them on ebay for 5 times what you paid for them. so paying custormers like us miss out on the souvenirs ment for us!

I bet your one of the people who buys up the whole store. put them on ebay for 5 times what you paid for them. so paying custormers like us miss out on the souvenirs ment for us!

:rolleyes:Give me a break....nothing wrong with buying things to sell them on EBay.......I have before and was gonna do the same when Im on Oasis this week...........but changed my mind when I found out the ship model is going for $59......really dont think many will pay too much more than that......

and as far as the coke bottles,more and more are listed now.....Im sure they wont sell anywhere near the $111 the first one went for...........

:rolleyes:Give me a break....nothing wrong with buying things to sell them on EBay.......I have before and was gonna do the same when Im on Oasis this week...........but changed my mind when I found out the ship model is going for $59......really dont think many will pay too much more than that......

and as far as the coke bottles,more and more are listed now.....Im sure they wont sell anywhere near the $111 the first one went for...........

I never said it was wrong to sell things you bought. I said it is wrong to charge 5 times what you paid for and buy the entire store up to make a profit when you where invited on a free cruise. Then when paying customers like me and many others get onboard everything will be gone!!!!

Someone would have a LOT of money to buy out the entire shop.........don't think that's gonna happen.......and if someone is willing to pay 5x more for something, they must want it pretty bad........

I really don't think because of an occasional EBay buyer shopping for things is gonna wipe out the inventory........

Someone would have a LOT of money to buy out the entire shop.........don't think that's gonna happen.......and if someone is willing to pay 5x more for something, they must want it pretty bad........

I really don't think because of an occasional EBay buyer shopping for things is gonna wipe out the inventory........

I dont mean just one person doing it Rccl having 5 or 7 pre maiden cruises many peple will. Thats fine charge what you want and buy as much a you want. What I am trying to say is Rccl should save the maiden voyage/season gifts for the paying custormer. People should be grateful they got invited and enjoy it not think about turning a profit I was on the Freedom maiden voyage and I collect the ship models and they said they sold out on the pre maiden voayge cruises..

I dont mean just one person doing it Rccl having 5 or 7 pre maiden cruises many peple will. Thats fine charge what you want and buy as much a you want. What I am trying to say is Rccl should save the maiden voyage/season gifts for the paying custormer. People should be grateful they got invited and enjoy it not think about turning a profit I was on the Freedom maiden voyage and I collect the ship models and they said they sold out on the pre maiden voayge cruises..

For the record,I am NOT buying in bulk and selling on EBay..........be lucky to even buy what i want for myself with the prices they are charging.:rolleyes:

Those inaugural books on ebay aren't the inaugural books IMHO. I took a look at one in my cabin for a second and from the inaugural books ive seen in the past these cant be then. They are not even hard cover. I have a few in my suitcase so i will take a look. Even if they are why would you get rid of something special like that.

What did I tell you they sold out of ship models before the paying customers got on:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I will be cancelling my dec 1st cruise now!!!!!! This is the 2nd time I have missed out on the ship model on the maiden cruise on a rccl ship:mad: Hope all you people on ebay are very happy!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on EBay has already sold 2 of them and now has 2 more up for grabs....wont list the link cuz the last time I did,it was deleted..:rolleyes: not hard to find though.

Looks like one of those who was on a pre inaugural or two(the first listing was before any of the revenue cruises) who grabbed handfuls.....

Archived