Balcony cabins on Star Princess

MaryLS

Hi,

This is the first time we'll be on the Star. I was wondering if anyone had any information on balcony cabins on the Caribe Deck. We will be in C534, C602 & C608. Are the balconies any larger? Are they covered or exposed?

I can already tell you what I think about the Star since I was on it July 2003. It's beautiful! When we decided to go to the Caribbean and I saw the Star was now sailing there I didn’t even have to think twice choosing it over the Caribbean Princess.

We were in cabin B720 on the Star Princess and in D222 on it's identical twin, the Golden Princess. On both there was partial covering. However, they are not private at all. The balconies are terraced, so balconies from above look down at you. And you look down on everyone else.

So happy to hear that! Why would you choose the Star over the Caribbean? I was on the Caribbean in Dec. 2004 and loved it. Am I in for an even better trip on the star?

Thanks!

We choses the Star, because it was brand new at the time. We sailed on her less than a month after her maiden voyage.

Archived