Anyone Have 11-day JOS Carb./Pan. Daily Compass

Does anyone have the Daily Compass Newsletters for the 11-day Jewel of the Seas Cruise to Caribbean/Panama? Can you post them here if you have them?

I am going on the 2/01/2010 JOS cruise and was interested in the Daily Compass Newsletters.

Thanks

Art

• 3 months later...

Have some of you got a scan of this Compass in the meantime?

We've just booked this cruise and would really appreciate having a copy for our planning.

At least, I'd like to know when the following events are scheduled:

formal/smart casual nights

pool party

pool bbq

love and marriage game (!)

family disco

Thanks so much in advance!

toonye

I have the full set of 11 Compasses from 11/09.

I do not know what part of the Compasses you would like to see posted and what would be the best way to post them to be viewed. Let me know and I will give it a try.

changed & edited to thank smileyperry for letting me off the hook.....LOL

Check the link in my signature- go to Jewel and then I have a sub-folder of compasses. Fresh off the November sailing :) I apologize that Page 2s are slightly out of order!

Better yet... follow the link: http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab315/smileyperry/Jewel/

Thank you SO much, you really did a great job!

I've downloaded all your files, just Day 5 is missing!

The pictures are great too, looks like you had a wonderful honeymoon!

Denise, if you had Day 5 for me?!!!! just email the files toonye (at) laposte.net

Otherwise, I had a quick look at the activities on sea days and I hope it'll be more active as we go during Easter break, I couldn't see much "active" activities like sports, aerobics,... and they seem to never schedule fitness classes in the late afternoon?

Well, this cruise gonna be very relaxing :D

Again, thank you so much for sharing all the info

toonye

Thank you SO much, you really did a great job!

I've downloaded all your files, just Day 5 is missing!

The pictures are great too, looks like you had a wonderful honeymoon!

Denise, if you had Day 5 for me?!!!! just email the files toonye (at) laposte.net

Otherwise, I had a quick look at the activities on sea days and I hope it'll be more active as we go during Easter break, I couldn't see much "active" activities like sports, aerobics,... and they seem to never schedule fitness classes in the late afternoon?

Well, this cruise gonna be very relaxing :D

Again, thank you so much for sharing all the info

toonye

Oh dear me! I will look for Day 5. Sorry everyone, I hope all 10 others days are good enough for now!

Day 5 (I hope this works)

Thanks, now I don't have to look for them! Which sailing were you on in November? I tried to go to your Day 5 link, but I was blocked because I am using my work computer and it said the site is rated R!!:eek:

I was on Nov 9-20. Maybe we were on there at the same time.

Thanks Denise for the great job - wow you are talented

We go on the Jewel in February so this is so nice of you to put this on here

We just got off the Independence and The Unexpected boys were on as well - they were awesome as you know

For a joke two of them showed up for the final Karaoke and pretended they were amateurs - so everyone had a laugh when they realized who they were

A nice bunch of fun guys

I'm passing this along to my friend who will be travelling with us on the Jewel - we've done the Jewel before - its a great ship:)

I'm glad the upload and link worked.

smileyperry, we were on the Nov.30 to Dec.11 sailing. And....my Photobucket account would hardly be rated in the R catagory, that's for sure! :D :eek:

We love the Jewel and are booked on her for a 13 day repo from Boston in October, stopping in some new ports that I have never been to.

Those who are sailing the Jewel for the first time will absolutely love the ship!

Archived