oasis as a surprise xmas gift - need ideas

dpomes

We're sailing on Oasis next June, and we are paying for my MIL to come also, only she doesn't know it yet! :D We want to surprise her for Christmas, but I don't know what to give her so that she'll know what she's getting. I've thought about making a gift certificate, but I'd like to do something better than that. Any ideas?

This is what we are doing for my inlaws....

We got 5 christmas bulbs and used glitter paint -- put one letter on each OASIS.... wrap them all in different boxes.... we hope they don't open them in order....

then they need to figure out what it spells....

also in one box is a copy of their plane tickets.

This is what we are doing for my inlaws....

We got 5 christmas bulbs and used glitter paint -- put one letter on each OASIS.... wrap them all in different boxes.... we hope they don't open them in order....

then they need to figure out what it spells....

also in one box is a copy of their plane tickets.

I like that one. Its a game and a surprise!

I would make a collage with the cutaway of the ship. That way your able to show off the ship and its amenities as well.

Thanks for the ideas guys! I may use that itinerary idea. She's never cruised before and knows nothing of the Oasis. As much fun as a game sounds, she would never figure it out. :D She knows we're going on a cruise, but we try not to talk about it too much in front of her because we're afraid we're going to slip! :p

Take a picture of the ship and glue it to a thick backing. Cut the picture into "puzzle pieces". Put the pieces in a box and when she puts them together, she will have a photo of the ship.

I received one of these one time and it was great!:D

Take a picture of the ship and glue it to a thick backing. Cut the picture into "puzzle pieces". Put the pieces in a box and when she puts them together, she will have a photo of the ship.

I received one of these one time and it was great!:D

What a great idea! Thanks! :)

Archived