"Entertainment" on the Spirit???

24butterfly

We are frequent cruisers on Carnival ('cause it's FUN) and have been severely spoiled by their entertainment from past cruises. We've always gone New Year's Eve and had special entertainment, PLUS 2 fantastic production shows. This cruise was a disappointment--no New Year's Eve entertainment, and no spectacular production shows. The had 2 shows, 30 mins. long, the dancers did 1 number each time, and the singers did 3-4 songs and that was it. I asked if it was due to the disaster, Car. said no. It was on board the Spirit--was wondering if anyone else had scant entertainment. We were just on the Pride 6 months ago and the shows were spectacular as usual.

I just got off the Spirit and we got the "short end of entertainment" too. Just like you described. We were there last year and 2 of the male dancers were still there. These people have way too much talent to be used to sell Bingo cards!!!! However, if you wanted to see the dancers you needed to go play Bingo to do it. I thought maybe this was a company wide situation, but I think it sounds like it is on the Spirit. In fact there were several things this time that didn't measure up to the cruise 10 months ago.

I also just came off the Spirit and felt the same about the production shows. In fact, I just called guest relations on Carnival to enlighten them on the situation and say disappointed everyone was on the poor production shows.She was not aware and said she would pass it along to upper management. Hopefully, future cruisers will have better shows.

Archived