Contacting Oscar Brown??

BuddyR

He doesn't have a website, but you can contact him at:

cbrown@costarricense.cr

If he is booked, there is another guide that I received a card from and talked with. He seemed really nice. His name is Manuel Bebe. He can be e-mailed at manuelbebe2000@yahoo.com. Webpage is http://www.geocities.com/manuelbebe2000/bebe.html

I was talking with him for awhile and he seemed like a great guide. If Oscar isn't available, you may want to check with him.

If you can go with Oscar, you will really be happy with him.

I've had problems with getting email replies back from Oscar - he sends them, but I never get them.

I found his cell phone number on these boards, and people suggest that is a good way of contacting him. That number is:

011-506-350-6415 (his cell phone)

• 1 month later...

Here's some tours that Oscar has available:

Tour #1.

The Tortuguero Canal tour is a tour through the rain forest, where you can see all wild life: alligator, monkeys, slots, different type of birds, Then I will take you to the Bamboo trade school, banana plantation, coco beans farm, City tour, the two biggest hotels around the coast, one is a botanical garden, and the other one has a nice vie and a tall hill, a white sand beach, the rich area, and a surprise stop; witch will take you to the highest part of the city . I include soft drinks along the tour. This is $45 per person.

Tour #2.

The Canopy tour: This is a sieve line where you switch from one three to a another: Hiking in the jungle., I include a stop on a white sand beach are a black sand beach, it is your chaise, a visit to the Bamboo trade school, banana plantation, coco beans farm, City tour, the two biggest hotels around the coast, one is a botanical garden, and the other one has a nice vie on a tall hill, the rich area, and a surprise stop; witch will take you to the highest part of the city. This is $70 per/person, no extra charge. This includes transportation and zip lining. I will make the reservation, it is better that way.

Tour #3.

Tour to the Aerial Tram:

This tour takes you to the highest part of Costa Rica giving you the best vie through the rain forest. And the way to this place you see pine apple plantation, carne fields and rafting river. This is $45 for transportation and you pay $49.50 for the going on the aerial tram. Then After I will take you to a surprise stop. This tour is for 6 to 7 hours, I include soft drink along the road

If you want to go the Sloth Sanctuary I will take you, but you have to pay a fee to enter this place, and with the tour that I give you will see sloth and other animals.

Tour #4

Costa Flores and the butterfly tour, here you see lots of flowers all different variety , the same thing at the butterfly place, the only thing is that they charge to enter each places, and I charge a special price for the transportation to both paces; $60 per person. I include in this tour, pine apple and banana plantation, a stop at a place where you see all different species of fish, soft drink along the road

• 3 years later...
He doesn't have a website, but you can contact him at:

cbrown@costarricense.cr

If he is booked, there is another guide that I received a card from and talked with. He seemed really nice. His name is Manuel Bebe. He can be e-mailed at manuelbebe2000@yahoo.com. Webpage is www.geocities.com/manuelbebe2000/bebe.html

I was talking with him for awhile and he seemed like a great guide. If Oscar isn't available, you may want to check with him.

If you can go with Oscar, you will really be happy with him.

:) Thanks for all the great responses so far, I never expected so much good info so quickly once I posted the question. My kids will be excited about these tours!

Thanks again!:o

:) Thanks for all the great responses so far, I never expected so much good info so quickly once I posted the question. My kids will be excited about these tours!

Thanks again!:o

Check your junk mail, sometimes that is where it ends up! We are doing the flowers, butterfly, pineapple tour in Dec. Can't wait, Oscar is a good guy! Nancie:cool:

Archived