The upsell fairy is alive and well!!!!!!

philatiger

Got a call today and we moved up to an Owners Suite from an AE. 2 others on our roll call received a call as well. It's been a good day.

We are so stoked. This is our first time in a suite. I hope the next 3 days go by really fast.

Thanks to CC I was prepared when they called.

I got an upsell also today from AD to A3 Courtyard villa on the Gem for TA Barcelona to NYC on 11/29/09. It's our first suite ever also.

Got a call today and we moved up to an Owners Suite from an AE. 2 others on our roll call received a call as well. It's been a good day.

We are so stoked. This is our first time in a suite. I hope the next 3 days go by really fast.

Just courious, did you book through NCL or a TA:confused:

Guess I don't have to worry you will be hiding in 9670 philatiger for our cruise the week of the 5th now! :p I saw your name on the roll call when I was checking the roll call I'm on and clicked on the thread. Can you tell us a bit more about the email with the coupon book for the freestyle restaurants (do you have to book that prior to cruising or was it purely informational?) Very curious!

I think the AA is where I would like to upgrade to but hubby has been a hard sell...he wants me to ask for an AD should one open up due to another cruiser being upgraded. Both cruises had a lot of open suites....can you elaborate a little on your deal?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great cruise....I really was looking forward to meeting you when we boarded!:p

Guess I don't have to worry you will be hiding in 9670 philatiger for our cruise the week of the 5th now! :p I saw your name on the roll call when I was checking the roll call I'm on and clicked on the thread. Can you tell us a bit more about the email with the coupon book for the freestyle restaurants (do you have to book that prior to cruising or was it purely informational?) Very curious!

I think the AA is where I would like to upgrade to but hubby has been a hard sell...he wants me to ask for an AD should one open up due to another cruiser being upgraded. Both cruises had a lot of open suites....can you elaborate a little on your deal?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great cruise....I really was looking forward to meeting you when we boarded!:p

Here is more from the email:

There are two ways to purchase "YOUR TICKET TO DINE" visit booklet:

PRE-BOOK

Purchase your preferred dining package directly with your Norwegian Cruise Line Vacation Planner.

ON-BOARD

Purchase at the Restaurant Reservations desks as part of embarkation or throughout your cruise.

Happy Thanksgivng to you too

Hi all congrats on your upgrade my first upgrade was when I had a TA my next was with NCL be prepared you WILL get addicted to the suite life, you will always want a butler lol. Enjoy it is great by the was I love the courtyard hot tub used it alot! Happy Thanksgiving

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Hi all congrats on your upgrade my first upgrade was when I had a TA my next was with NCL be prepared you WILL get addicted to the suite life, you will always want a butler lol. Enjoy it is great by the was I love the courtyard hot tub used it alot! Happy Thanksgiving

Archived