Tuxedo rental?

Lawrence22

For about the same money you can go to J.C P*nneys and buy a tux off the rack for about the same amount. If you plan to cruise alot than it may save you some cash.;)

But if you rent then you don't take up valuable luggage space with it.

Thanks folks. I actually have my own tux here at home, but as I have to fly to the US and am limited by baggage allowance, the rental suits me as it cuts down on my packing.

Hi, same with me, need space and weight for other stuff. Rented tux on Radiance in April/May and Emerald P. in Sept. Both tuxs we ok but shirts seem to have been selected by someone who has never worn a formal shirt. My size request was 16 & 1/2 neck ,33 sleeve. What I got on both rentals was L neck and 32-33 sleeve. No way to button neck and sleeves too short. Neck sizes come in S,M,L,XL etc. So from now on will take my own shirt(s) and be comfortable.

Good crusing.

RCCL is saying if you order a tux online it has to be within 5 days prior to sailing was wondering if you can order a tux on the ship or by phone?

Thanks

Yes you can, they will have plenty available on board. Have a great time.

We used the RCI Tux rental for the first time on our recent sailing on FOS. Have always used their previous suppliers before.

No paying up front, it gets charged to your SeaPass account. $89 for the basic black tux package, 2 shirts, cummerbund, bow tie, cufflinks and shirt studs.

They were already in our closet when we got into the cabin at 1 pm. My partners trousers were too small, but we contacted tux rental and changed within the hour.

By 2nd formal night I noticed that the collar on my previously unopened 2nd shirt was badly stained. Again 1 phone call and it was replaced within the hour.

Collare sizes were fine.

Very good service as far as we were concerned, saves carrying them all the way from the UK where they'd be in a suitcase for over 36 hours (we have to fly in a day early) and then need pressing!

You can contact RCCL tuxedo rental directly by calling 1-800-590-6193. I ordered for Jan.9, on Oasis this past Wednesday. The person I talked to was Katrina. They didn't have the shoes for Oasis in the system yet, But she said she would enter them when available and email to let me know the order was completed.

Archived