Equinox 9366 or 9255

Rob&Nancy

Can't find a whisper about either of these locations on Equinox - Panorama Deck (Deck 9). The deck plans make these locations look like they have larger balconies? Any truth to that? And, if anyone has stayed in these locations - was there any problem with soot?

Thanks!

I'm also looking for cabin info on 7354 on the Equinox and have yet to find any photos. Now that the Equinox is well into its first week sailing the Caribbean I'm hoping someone will have some feedback. According to my TA, I was told our cabin also had one of these larger balconies, but the Celebrity rep says otherwise. I'd like to find out firsthand.

Can't find a whisper about either of these locations on Equinox - Panorama Deck (Deck 9). The deck plans make these locations look like they have larger balconies? Any truth to that? And, if anyone has stayed in these locations - was there any problem with soot?

Thanks!

Hi, Rob & Nancy,

We just returned from the Equinox Transatlantic sailing from Rome to FLL. I did not personally see either of these two cabins, however, looking at the deck plan, 9366 is definitely shown to be larger and angles out - it's the last cabin on starboard side of the Panorama Deck. 9255 does not appear to have a larger balcony from what I see on the deck plan.

With regard to soot, I do not think it would be an issue for either of these cabins - it seems to affect only those cabins on the end of the ship (directly aft). We were in 9307 and we experienced heavy amounts of soot every day; while we felt comfortable asking our cabin attendant to clean it off the loungers and flooring once a day, the soot settled constantly and it definitely hampered the enjoyment of our aft balcony.

We had a wonderful cruise on the Equinox - you are in for a treat!

Jill

Thanks Jill, that's the reason we wanted that cabin, but I was just wondering if anyone had seen the layout.

Glad you had a great time, we're really looking forward to sailing on the Equinox.

And, I am sorry, I actually meant 9295, but there doesn't seem to be any way to edit the header after you post! Sigh.

Archived