Sanctuary

sloney

I'm on a holiday cruise that will no doubt have lots of kids. Some of the folks on our roll call are booking the Sanctuary for the entire 10 days. I'm torn because our itinerary is very port heavy and I do have a balcony.

Is it possible to book the Sanctuary for the sea days when you board?

Thanks,

sloney

Your honeymoon? Go for it and book the Sanctuary for the whole cruise. You can come and go as you please, spend half a day in port and the other half in the Sanctuary some days, nice and peaceful on sea days especially with so many children on board. You are pampered by the stewards and there is a special spa menu for a $3 delivery charge, bar service available too. They only sell a certain amount of the loungers for the whole cruise so best to get on board early and go directly to the Sanctuary to sign up. Enjoy your honeymoon!

I understand that you can only book for the entire cruise when you board.

Daily booking, for any particular day, can not be done until that day.

On the type of cruise that you describe, with lots of kids, I suspect that it might be very difficult to get up early enough to be one of the first in line on a sea day. I hear many go up there as early as 7:00a.m. or earlier, waiting for the Sanctuary attendants to arrive and start taking bookings for the day.

So, really, it is either board early and book for the week, or you could possibly not get a spot.

I'm on a holiday cruise that will no doubt have lots of kids. Some of the folks on our roll call are booking the Sanctuary for the entire 10 days. I'm torn because our itinerary is very port heavy and I do have a balcony.

Is it possible to book the Sanctuary for the sea days when you board?

Thanks,

sloney

No!!

Yes. But you can't book single days in advance. You have to book them the day of for $20 for a full day and $10 for a half day.

If you want a cabana then book for the whole cruise.

The OP asked if he could "book Sanctuary for sea days only upon boarding"!The answer is NO!!You may only book Sanctuary for the entire cruise in advance ($15 per day pp).Otherwise,you may book the day of at $10 1/2 day pp or $20 full day pp.NO EXCEPTIONS!:cool:

Archived