In Cabin Refridgerators

kaj1436

When we were on the Jewel, the "refrigerator" wasn't even truly a refrigerator...more a cooler. It would keep drinks cool enough, I suppose, but nothing like a real fridge, and no freezer at all.

If you have something that must be kept at a certain temperature..like my medications...then you can make arrangements with the ship doctor's office to keep them there.

What about

Dawn balcony rooms! Any fridges?:rolleyes:

Yes, but in my experience, they don't get very cold. I usually buy a bucket of beer and put it in the fridge bucket and all. The ice keeps the beer cold and the ice lasts longer in the fridge.

is really small , you can try to remove all the junk that they put you inside because its really small

now , be careful they don't think that you took some of the drinks and charge you for that

freezers-hum013ea-1.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words....

When we say small, we meant it. I have seen home refrigerators with larger freezers than these refrigerators. As long as the ice bucket is present and the stewards do a wonderful job refilling it with ice, I don't miss these little refrigerators....

Archived