Now what?

perlgirlnj

So the trip in August is all planned out, including hotels, transportation, and excursions for each & every day both on land and by sea. About the only thing I haven't planned is which hike to do which day, and where to eat dinner or lunch every day.

Does anybody ever feel let down at this point? Of course, I'll get excited again when it gets closer but I feel like a post-adrenaline lull going on now.

Now what?

I guess, the long term planning isn't for me. :) :) :) Don't know how some do it, with a couple years out? But you do see board questions about 2011 Alaska cruising.

I do sometimes, have longer range plans, but I travel frequently, so the waits are never long. It may "help" to have other short touring in between?? I'm in NYC for 4 days next week, then come home one day and off to New Orleans. I still haven't picked up my January, Caribbean cruise, since I am waiting for a further price dump. Ship has many unsold cabins, so I know further discounts are coming. :) Then a March South America cruise, that I'll work on in the next couple months. So no fixed plans for me with Alaska, except the booked cruise, and RV. :)

We all are different, aren't we??

Archived