Galveston Limo to Hobby airport

FEMH

Has anyone taken Galveston Limo to Hobby airport at the end of their cruise? I'm sailing on the Ecstasy and have booked them for the trip to the pier on embarkation day because my flight gets in several hours before Carnival starts their shuttles. To book a round trip is much cheaper, but I didn't know if they were a good (reliable) way to get back to the airport.

Last time we arrived in Galveston, we had planned to use a taxi to get to Hobby (apparently about $60 one way). However, when we exited the cruise termimal (Terminal 2, which is used mostly for RCI and Celebrity) there was a bus transfer service being offered for about $25 pp -- no reservations required. We used that instead.

Other recent travelers can hopefully confirm the price and whether this was available at the other terminal (which is Carnival / Princess). I'm also not sure if this was being organized by the Port of Galveston or the cruise line.

When we returned to Galveston after our Christmas cruise on the Elation, my son took Galveston Limo to Hobby Airport on a one way ticket. Even though we were several hours late back into port due to weather, Galveston Limo was right there as arranged and got him to the airport in time for the flight. I would certainly use them again.

Archived