Booked on Canopy Tour

roddee

My husband and I are booked on the canopy tour on our NCL Sun cruise in two weeks. I am wondering, however, how strenous it is and if it is recommended for everyone. We like to do unique excursions like this but since it is the second stop on our itinerary, we would like to be physically able to enjoy the rest of the trip. Thanks.

We did the excursion recently and didn't think it was very strenious. There is not much walking (and there is no climbing of hills) from the van to the equipment hut to the 1st tree. The actual zipping isn't hard either. There is some coordination required in order to stop and land on the platform at each tree (don't worry too much - there was a guy stationed on each platform to assist if needed). About half way thru, there is a walk from one tree to the next; the trail is sort of windy, down hill and a little "rutty" - not unmanagable or unbearable at all (just letting you know it's not a sidewalk).

I do think I remember a weight limit (maybe 250#), not sure though.

We thouroughly enjoyed this excursion and would do it again in a heartbeat. BTW, Taybana Beach is extremely nice and peaceful with nice facilities. We also thought the food was very good.

Have Fun,

Marlissa

Thanks, Marissa

I wasn't too concerned about the walking or the weight limit, as we have no problem with that. I was just concerned about the strain on your body trying to stop, maneuver, etc. However, by your description it doesn't sound too difficult. We are looking forward to it, as it is something new to try. Thanks.

Archived