HELP! loyal NCL cruiser looking to try Carnival

kosoffj

I have been on all three ships you mention and they are all great. The Liberty would be my favorite, if I had to choose, of the three. I have been on NCL, Holland American and Carnival. My favorite line is Carnival, but we all have a preference. Personally NCL is our least favorite. Carnival has must better food, service, and variety we feel. But, I have never had any cruise I did not enjoy. I don't sweat the little things in life to spoil a good thing. Life is way to short. Enjoy your cruise, whatever ship you choose, and be open to having a fantastic time. I find cruising the most relaxing and enjoyable thing I ever do. Been on 15 in 6 years and am boarding the Carnival Dream on 12/3. Happy cruising!!!!!

I'm in a bit of a bind, we are pretty much loyal NCL cruisers (big fans so no need to bash them please). Booked on a b2b ncl cruise that may be cancelled due to engine problems. It isn't cancelled yet, but i need a backup plan and am looking at 3 Carnival cruises to at least make up 7 days of the first part. I'd like to put something onhold tomorrow as i am freaking a bit.

Looking at the Glory, Valor, and Liberty. We typically book balcony cabins on NCL but of course given the late date, we are limited in our cabin selection. i can get an oceanview on the all 3, but i can get an oceanview suite on the liberty. Any opinions on the ships or cabins?

We slightly prefer the itinerary on the glory (because our 2nd cruise on the Dawn - if it isn't cancelled - is a 5 nighter to gc and cozumel so the other 2 duplicate somewhat)

There are 3 of us (which makes cabins a bit harder), dh and i are in our mid 30's and our almost 4 year old son. Couple specifinc questions, does that sofa on the oceanview fold out? any thoughts on the kids club on carnival (if you could compare it to ncl all the better)

Thanks guys! Looking forward to SOME cruise by friday :eek:

Archived