Swimming pool equipment room tour?

dolfandude

I'm going on the Navigator in two weeks and was wondering who I could talk to about getting a behind the scenes tour of the swimming pool equipment room? I'm a pool/spa professional and this type of thing interests me!:D

Thanks,

Steve

For some reason when I first read your title, i thought:

" And here, we have the storage room full of pool chemicals.... ::guests all pass out :::"

I assume all of the mechanical aspects to the pools operations is going to be below the passenger decks - which is hard to get a tour of. Can't hurt to ask the Guest Relations desk or put a note into the facilities manager once on board.

I'm going on the Navigator in two weeks and was wondering who I could talk to about getting a behind the scenes tour of the swimming pool equipment room? I'm a pool/spa professional and this type of thing interests me!:D

Thanks,

Steve

Steve, try making friends with the guys at the Sea Trek counter on the pool deck. It may help if they put in a good word on your behalf.

But just remember:

I KEEL YOU!

Because of security I really doubt that they will let you see the pool operation. You are on a cruise enjoy yourself and get away from work.

Ken, I enjoy my chosen profession and how else would I get this opportunity to see this? I'm thinking of writing an article on this for my industry publications! Ah ha! that's it.......... a press pass! :eek:

Thanks Kenny!

Archived