Carlo's & Charlie's

ManyMore

I am just sharing this info with any who are also C & C fans but don't want a huge bar tab. Most don't realize, even tho there is a huge sign above the bar, that you can do open bar there. There is no minimum number of people that you need to so this. We did a b2b cruise in September that put is at C & C's twice in a week. NICE! LOL and we did the open bar. You can get it for 2 hours or 3 hours, we did 3 hours both times. I believe it was $28 for 2 hours and $33 for 3 hours. Now I don't know about anyone else but I know that given the price of drinks, this is a SUPER good deal. They assigned us 2 waiters that would take our order, we had open bar bracelets on. With open bar you can order any "well" drinks or beer they offer. Since I am not particualr about the brands it was great. We even ordered shots of tequila and were giving them to friends of ours that came by. Hope this helps someone same some $.

..... We even ordered shots of tequila and were giving them to friends of ours that came.

Isn't that like stealing? I mean, you paid for all the drinks YOU wanted to drink, not all the drinks you what to SHARE with others.

No it wasn't stealing.... jeez man... we ordered them and asked the waiter to give them to the other people sitting with us. If there was a problem with it they didn't seem to have one because they gave them to them with no issue.

No it wouldn't be interchangeable with Senior Frogs. Even though they are owned by the same corporation they are different companies. It would be like Carnival and Holland America... same but different.

Is C&C still hopping and fun during the day or has most of the action moved to Senor Frogs since it's right by the pier? Also - heard that C&C is non smoking now. Not a deal breaker for us but just curious. I 've seen the open bar option at several locations but it was always at night, not during the day.

• 3 weeks later...

We were at C&C's on December 16th and it was pretty dead. I wasn't impressed at all. Seems like a Senor Frogs copy (owned by the same company) complete with Senor Frogs yard cups!!!!! $14 and didn't even get one with C&C's on it!!! Rip Off!

2000670181_NAVIGATOR09253.jpg.2bf71b26dd54555ddb9433965917a9bc.jpg

1146559871_NAVIGATOR09256.jpg.15b34f30e6ea82f5a34237b5472e125b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Bette - you have to take a cab to get there from the Int'l Pier - it's in downtown. There is a Senor Frogs right there at the pier if you want a similar experience.

It's my understanding that the open bar wrist band is only available at night.

thanks for your info...

we were on the disney ship years ago and it docked near C & C and we liked walking around that area but i wasn't sure where it was. Do you know the name of that pier?

Thanks

Bette

It's right by the Punta Langosta pier which is directly across from the newer mall like complex. Just my opinion but C&C, and Sr. Frogs are a bit of a waste of $$$.... The food & drinks are pricy and not that good. We all got sick the last time we ate there, that was a first for me. see what's best for you though..

Bette ..... The pier that RCCL uses @ 3 miles from downtown is the International Pier. I know there's a Senor Frogs there, C&C is downtown. I personally don't like either of them. I'll take a beach and a tropical drink, I can drink the beer when I get home ....

Punta Lagosta is the downtown pier - and yes you can walk to that one.

To each his own, we get a kick out of C&C and Senor Frogs. We love the music and people watching. I drink beer and the prices are standard bar prices for beer. Yards are probably more pricey but they are strong - at least according to all the fools I see sucking them down. :D :D It's a fun party place but it is certainly not for everyone.

Puerto Maya Pier...I know there's a Fat Tuesday's there, but is there anything else there like C & C or SF? We are on Carnival Legend in two weeks and usually go to CC for the "entertainment", but was hoping that there might be something right at the Pier this time.

Last time we went to Cozumel we went to Hard Rock Cafe and ate It was awesome. We were at the punta langosta pier. I love it there.

I cant wait for my cruise to get here. Feb. 1st. Going back to Cozumel again. Hope its the same pier I love this time. :D

• 2 months later...

Trying to get some current info. Now that we are a week away - Mr Wolf is wondering if we should take a cab into town for C&C or just play at the Senor Frogs at the pier. C&C used to be a big party place but if the action has moved away, we'll stick to Frogs. Anyone?

and no we don't need to be told C&C is overpriced, gross etc etc. It's not for everyone. We like it, we have fun and lots of laughs and I'm not falling down drunk when I leave. ;) Just wanted to spare the folks that don't like from feeling compelled to post. We just want info. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
Not for everyone but we had a blast at C&C last cruise. Someone told us about a bar "on the other side". About a 25 minute cab ride, think it started with a M. Said it's even better then C&C. Can anyone help with a name?

Mr Sancho's?

Archived