Just home for 11/21/09 POA sailing. Review to come

taymiss2

Questions? Longer review to follow. My first impressions.

We had a great time. We were well prepared from both this site and Trip Advisor so lost no time in port getting to where we wanted to go. We rented a car everyday and did everything we set out to do plus usually more. Perfect weather. Found sun every day.

This was our first time on NCL and I did not find the service on POA any different than other cruise lines we had sailed. Given the "reputation of an American crew" I tried to make note of what others might take issue with and really couldn't find anything. I almost got tired of responding to all the Aloha's I would receive from every crew member I might pass on the ship. We did have an issue with our cabin which was followed up on perfectly.

Can't wait to hear more and SO glad you had nothing horrible to say about the crew. I want to hear all the details about what choices you made for excursions ( I know you said you rented a car, but for lack of a better way to phrase it, I'll call it excursions). How you made out with the rental car companies, who you used, etc. as well as any and all other details, from if you arrived early or stayed longer in Oahu. If so, where you stayed, etc.

Archived