Transfers in Barcelona

I am trying to find out the distance from the pier in Barcelona to the airport. I have a return flight of 1pm on the same day we arrive back in Barcelona and hoping I have enough time to get to the airport by at least 11am. Approximately how much would a cab be and are they readily available at the pier.

We left on the Golden from Barcelona in 2003 and flew into the airport the day before the cruise left. The airport wasn't that far from the port, a half an hour or so, but we had ship line transfer so we didn't use a cab. Hopefully someone else can assist you will what a cab would cost. The traffic in and around the port in Barcelona was really bad when we were there and on a tour we took the bus got back late because of the traffic. If your cruise gets in early in the morning I would think you would be able to get to the airport by 11.

Good luck and have a great cruise.

The distance to the Airport is probably 11 or 12 miles. Taxis from the port are plenty, you might have to wait 15 to 20 minutes in the taxi line. Getting to the airport before 11:00 should not be a problem. The cost will run at the most 25 Euros. Tim and Cathy.

Norwegian Sky Alaska 05/03

Norwegian Star Hawaii 11/03

Royal Caribbean Splendor of the Seas Meditterean 05/04

Archived