Crown Princess West Caribbean Review and Photos

bhrm

More Ship photos

I think this is the Calypso Pool and Deck, where live bands play on and off the day. They throw a power line into the pool to keep the kids away with 70,000 volts of electricity. I'm joking, this photo was taken very early morning.

4145616393_5b8f7818d1_b.jpg

Fantastic all ships should adopt this as standard policy - will someone second the motion please:D

Fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing them with us. We too were on the Crown for the November 7th sailing. Our second time on the Crown. She is a beautiful ship. It rained the day we were in Roatan and was disappointed but now we have another reason to go back.

Yup, our waiters said we were lucky as it rained past two cruises.

Roatan is extremely nice except its extremely expensive....

Thanks for the review and pictures. The were great.

We were on 7th November cruise but our itinerary was changed round to avoid Hurricane Ida.

Roatan was wet but we still had a good time. We went off and got a tour at the port. We were in a six seater. The rain didn`t stop the enjoyment.

We found everything very inexpensive.

I'm on the crown now and yesterday we were the first ship to go to Mohagany Bay in Roatan - it was excellent. Typical tacky shops but the beach was amazing. First time I saw people clapping to the guys on the pier as we pulled away. Weather is much better than last week so we may get to Princess Cays this time.

I am so jealous!!! We were supposed to dock there, but it wasn't quite ready. I was so looking forward to the chair lift! We missed Princess Cays and had a really bad storm in Cozumel. Have a great time.

I'm on the crown now and yesterday we were the first ship to go to Mohagany Bay in Roatan - it was excellent. Typical tacky shops but the beach was amazing. First time I saw people clapping to the guys on the pier as we pulled away. Weather is much better than last week so we may get to Princess Cays this time.

Britter,

If you happen to get back online while you're on the ship, did you go to the beach right there at the new pier? If so, how was the snorkeling? Did you have to pay to rent chairs, or anything else? We're leaving on Sat., and can't decide what to do. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived