Fountain Cards

CruzLuvr!

Has anyone ever tried to use a fountain card that was purchased on a prior cruise. Did you have success using it for a cruise taken at another time? We've never purchased one before as we don't usually drink enough pop to warrant purchasing the card but I was just curious to see if anyone had ever tried this before.

we just got home from the Valor on Sunday and I made the mistake of buying a soda card to the tune of 53.00. I ended up drinking 3 diet cokes the whole time..so I paid 53.00 for 3 sodas! definitely not worth it unless you drink a lot!

it's not a card, it's just a little sticker they put on your sail and sign. if you can transfer that little piece of crap sticker from one card to another without destroying it, you probably deserve the "free" soda.

Oh, they changed it. One less thing to keep up with!!

Like I said - we are not big pop drinkers and have never purchased the card before - and most likely won't this time either - I was just curious to see if anyone had ever tried it. BTW - when we were on the Freedom in 2008 they were selling actual cards (same size as the sail and sign) not stickers. Maybe people were trying to re-use the cards - hence the reason for stickers.

Do people not read the whole post. I said that I had never purchased a card before so obviously I can't try to use an old one - DAH. It was just a question. Cmon people do you need to be so quick to judge.

Nope..people just seem to jump to conclusions,sometimes without bothering to even read the whole post.:rolleyes:

Back to the original question.......I am pretty sure someone has tried it.

I can't remember for certain(my son had one), but I think there was a

date on it. The bartenders usually didn't even look at the card, they

would just look to see that he had one.

People spend pages and pages boasting about how and how much alcohol they bring on board, one of the real money makers. A person asks about if anyone has ever tried to cheat on coke and people get all moral on them. I cannot wait until the full moon is gone for this month.

I just purchased my first one in Oct. on the Splendor and will again. It's not just for soda. You can also get Cranberry, Pineapple and Orange juice, soda water, tonic water with them. I got quite a few glasses of Cranberry juice that went very well with the other juice (wink wink) I had brought.

I'm sorry to jump to conclusions, the post seemed like it was saying "have you been sucessfull with this, cause i'm planning on it"

thats the problem with the internet, you can't tell the one of somebody's voice to understand their meaning.

If you weren't planning on doing this, I apologize,

if you are, I have a question? Do you take your empty cup from last weeks movie with you and ask for a refill? cause thats kinda the same thing,

I'm sorry to jump to conclusions, the post seemed like it was saying "have you been sucessfull with this, cause i'm planning on it"

thats the problem with the internet, you can't tell the one of somebody's voice to understand their meaning.

If you weren't planning on doing this, I apologize,

if you are, I have a question? Do you take your empty cup from last weeks movie with you and ask for a refill? cause thats kinda the same thing,

No that wasn't the plan. Since I have never purchased a card before I obviously can't try to use it again. :D

I just purchased my first one in Oct. on the Splendor and will again. It's not just for soda. You can also get Cranberry, Pineapple and Orange juice, soda water, tonic water with them. I got quite a few glasses of Cranberry juice that went very well with the other juice (wink wink) I had brought.

You probably can't get bottled water with it right? What does just a soda on it's own cost?

People spend pages and pages boasting about how and how much alcohol they bring on board, one of the real money makers. A person asks about if anyone has ever tried to cheat on coke and people get all moral on them. I cannot wait until the full moon is gone for this month.

I totally agree! :D

Archived