Summer 2011 itineraries

PaganView

Looking ahead to planning a cruise for my husband's 40th birthday in 2011. Is there a regular pattern to releasing schedules or will it vary based on the new ships and repositioning?

Thanks for any help (speculation?) you can provide.

Looking ahead to planning a cruise for my husband's 40th birthday in 2011. Is there a regular pattern to releasing schedules or will it vary based on the new ships and repositioning?

Only Speculation here, but I saw posted on here some where that the Summer 2011, come out sometime in the Spring of 2010.

But again just speculation at this point. I should be flamed for posting that because I do not know for sure, but then again, I think I stated that already. So no flaming me for poor information ok :o

Elizabeth,

I am not being harse. This was already asked today on the board. From what I read, it could come anytime, meaning December, or maybe not for months or not until sometime next year. We are also waiting.

Kathie

Archived