Miracle Steakhouse

Palm-Breeze

I just made a reservation for Nick and Nora's on the Miracle. Can anyone tell me their experiance with it? What's included in the $30pp? Do you tip the waiter or is it included in the prepaid grats?

Thanks!

If you are a steak eater, it will be terrific. The Steakhouse tips are not part of the auto-rip or pre-paid tips. But the $30. charge does include the Steakhouse tip.

I just made a reservation for Nick and Nora's on the Miracle. Can anyone tell me their experiance with it? What's included in the $30pp? Do you tip the waiter or is it included in the prepaid grats?

Thanks!

It is a fine dinning meal with excellent food and excellent service. We ate at Nick & Nora's the last time we were on the Miracle and booked it again for our cruise next month. The tip is not included in the pre paid gratuity. :D IMHO, it is worth the upcharge.:)

We had a fantastic meal in Nick and Nora's on our March cruise. It's really an upscale dinner, therefore we tipped an extra $10 each.

Nick and Nora's is wonderful-the food, the service, the whole dining experience. I tipped an extra $10 pp, as well, as it was well worth it.:cool:

Thanks!

The food is gourmet, all the way and the portions are HUGE. Beautifully prepared and presented. You'd pay well over 80-100.00 for a similar meal stateside in most metro areas.

I've never paid much attention to what the 30.00 covers and have always left at least a 20-40.00 tip.

Where do you pre- register for your reservation for steakhouse?

--

We dine here each cruise on carnival. The lobster is what draws me and the 24oz porter house.

Portions are huge-- not like the dining room. You cant get seconds.

(you really couldnt eat it anyways)

We tip in cash at the end of the meal. If service was not good I would not tip. THe reason we tip in cash is the server gets to keep it. Tipping on the card they have to share.

Thanks Pete:

I am thinking of doing the second formal night.

any idea what I am giving up in the main dining room then?

Every time I think I got it right, I got it wrong. Hopefully someone else here has it down pat.

Thanks for all the replies!

I'm keeping our reservation a secret from DH! He loves steak and he doesn't even know there's a steakhouse onboard!;)

I'm bugeting for tips and will bring cash to tip the waiter as it seems the majority of others on here tip a little extra too.

Archived