Quick Ventura review

MattyBarlow

It will be interesting to see whether the passenger mix on Eclipse is typical Celebrity, or if it will be more biased to UK passengers.

I'm intending on trying Eclipse for her initial voyage on 26/4 to Le Havre. Just got prices for it today and rates are good. My cruise agent went into raptures about Celebrity above all comparable lines so keen to see if hype is justified.

We've never tried Celebrity before and our cruising plan for 2010 (nothing booked yet but loads of ideas) is to try a number of different cruise lines and ships to try and find our natural home at sea.

John, another sensible contribution to this discussion. As I said in another note we are looking at Ventura 2010/2011 in the Caribbean and will go with the 95%/5% split. I think, by then, the 5% will have deserted Ventura as they wiil not want to join "our club" as one lady contributor to an earlier thread called the P&O regulars.

No geecee1 !

Don't compromise yourself . You won't be able to get on board without gritting your teeth and seething at the thought of people dressing for dinner !!

Do yourself a favour and take a nice static holiday to Greece .... or Spain or Egypt or somewhere where the view is the same every day . To me thats worth a dinner suit any day of the week .

But i still love ya cos I know you'll book that cruise !!

Stitch x

Archived