Voyager cabin 671?

loulani

My daughter will be on her honeymoon in December 2010 on the Voyager. Her travel agent chose cabin 671 (category H). From the diagram on RSSC's website, it looks like there is something outside the balcony that might obstruct their view. Also concerned about the "vibration" that was mentioned a lot. She is very succeptible to motion sickness. Would really appreciate any comments. Thank you. Linda

Although the web site does show an obstruction, the brochure does not. There is the standard balcony as in all the other suites. As far as vibration is concerned, it has never been a problem for me even in the aft facing suites and I am prone to travel sickness too. Others have felt as I do but I do know of one cruiser who, on an Atlantic crossing asked to be moved because vibration was so noticeable. ( that was from suite 1055).

If in doubt try for another suite. Good luck and I hope she enjoys her cruise.

I would agree that if your Daughter is really worried about the vibration, try to get moved just a little more forward to a category G. The vibration is noticeable and would bother me if it was constant, so we just avoid that situation. Thats just my personal opinion. The G's are not affected by the vibration.

We where on Voyager summer of 2008 and had the cabin just above the one you are concerned about....the vibration only bothered us as we came into port and the ship was maneuvering to dock us butttt it was really bad when this was going on....we loved Regent and our cabin but I would strongly recommend they move forward to the center of that deck!!!

Archived