Journey Cabins

AGG3

We have booked a Journey cruise for 10-10-10. We have cabins 7063 and 7073. We have never sailed on Azamara and are wondering if these locations are okay? I am concerned because it seems close to the laundry room. It is early enough to change cabin locations if it is recommended. Thanks for any help.

We have booked a Journey cruise for 10-10-10. We have cabins 7063 and 7073. We have never sailed on Azamara and are wondering if these locations are okay? I am concerned because it seems close to the laundry room. It is early enough to change cabin locations if it is recommended. Thanks for any help.

I believe Journey and Quest are the same deck plan and on Quest the laundry room is opposite cabin 7076. On the Quest, opposite 7073 is a small passageway and opposite 7063 was a space that I could not identify (I walked around our ship marking everything on a plan so future booking reference). The laundry room could get very busy especially on sea days with people both inside and outside room, but the doorway is on the even-numbered side so you should be O.K. You are mid-ship and not near any elevator so you should be in a good location.

Archived