connecting cabins/owners suite

can someone tell me where the connecting door opens in the owners suite?

when I booked she said it was a pocket door near the entry that is recessed creating an alcove as you enter.......

but the layout of the owners suite doesnt look like the exterior doors are close enough with a owners suite and a connecting balcony room.....

I can see this new recessed idea working with two connecting balconeys but how about a OS and D2 balcony....anyone out there know....

how about a photo?

thanks

cruiseray1,

No, the connecting door is inside the cabin. Check here

http://www.cruisetricks.de/standard-kabinen-auf-der-oasis-of-the-seas/

We´ve been in 14250 which is the D2 cabin next to the Owner´s Suite on Deck 14. Click on the photos to get a larger one (click on the photo again to return to the text - for translation click on the US flag in the upper right and you´ll get a google translation).

As for the balconies: Yes, they can be connected. There´s a "door" between the balconies and it´s different from the one to the other side. I do have a pic of the balcony too. But I have to check it first (and it´s on another computer).

steamboats

cruiseray1,

No, the connecting door is inside the cabin. Check here

http://www.cruisetricks.de/standard-kabinen-auf-der-oasis-of-the-seas/

We´ve been in 14250 which is the D2 cabin next to the Owner´s Suite on Deck 14. Click on the photos to get a larger one (click on the photo again to return to the text - for translation click on the US flag in the upper right and you´ll get a google translation).

As for the balconies: Yes, they can be connected. There´s a "door" between the balconies and it´s different from the one to the other side. I do have a pic of the balcony too. But I have to check it first (and it´s on another computer).

steamboats

thank you

any idea on where to find a photo of where the door enters the Owners suite?

Unfortunately I don´t have a photo of the connecting door from the Owner´s Suite side. The cabin open for viewing was 11640 which does not have a connecting door.

The attached photos show our balcony (14250) and you can see the glass element which can be opened.

The other photo (I can´t turn it here) is the balcony of the connecting Owner´s Suite (I peeked over the rails).

steamboats

052.jpg.c48289bb475fbbeb8e98c6b9bf687848.jpg

370.jpg.34da623e00c864b27be78bbce689e97e.jpg

Archived