air conditioning

was the air working? I know that on every ship there are sertain areas where it is always hot or stinks. I am more worried about the staterooms and places where are visited a lot like the promenade.Does the central park get really hot? enough air flow? thanks

The Central Park depends. One night there was a strong cool breeze and it was heavenly. Another night was quite hot with little breeze. The day time, especially when the sun is high above and there is little shade, can be quite hot. It never smelled bad.

The Prominade is air conditioned at all times. I never felt hot at the Prominade.

The Opal Theater can be chilly at times.

CP was very, very hot at time. I ate at Chops one night at the dessert was melting the second it came out. I would only eat at Chops again if we ate inside. The AC was not working in many areas of the ship and if it was it was not very strong. Towards the end of the cruise it seemed like it was getting a lot better so that was good.

Archived