SS WIND roll call 6/23/2010

lilant

• 2 weeks later...

ooops, your right zimmy. venice to monte carlo, my bad.

the only thing we have thought of is sea kayaking in dubrovnik. we really haven't given it much thought, yeah right.:D

will you be staying in venice a few days before? we get in on the 21st and stay two nights before getting on the ship (even though we are docked overnight).

• 2 weeks later...
....well we booked our pre cruise hotel. got a nice canal view room at the Westin Europa & Regina. our friends say "its the best". looks very nice.

how many days?:D

That's where we stayed on our last (first) trip to Venice. It was a good choice - room, amenities, location, etc. We haven't figured out yet where we will be staying this trip - we may be back at the Europa & Regina with you. We also are planning on a two night hotel stay before the cruise. I want to have a full day to go shopping on Murano.

we just booked our post hotel....

Hotel Renoir in cannes. got a great rate for a suite on 800hotels.com

we'll be there for two nights and then a night in nice close to the airport, just to be safe.

5 months and counting, but in the mean time we are going to Paris for my BDAY....we leave next wed. seems like i'll have a "white" BDAY. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just checking in ... its been awhile. now that we are within the 120 day mark i was able to go in to the SS web site and book a couple of day tours.

*Taste of Dubrovnik

* Buggy Safari (korcula)

who eles will be joining us?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that it is May, I really feel like it is getting close. I have been looking around for private guides in some of the smaller ports, and not having a lot of success. It's easy to find guides in Dubrovnik, Sorrento & Rome, but we've done that before and we don't really need them. I feel that we could use guides in Korcula, Kotor, Siracusa and Portoferraio, but my travel agent didn't have any for us (very unusual) and I haven't done any better on Cruise Critic or just using the internet. Has anyone else tried?

• 1 month later...

Archived