Money on Cruise Cards

robinph

Hoping someone can help me here, We are travelling with friends on the Sun Princess and they do not wish to use their credit card for on board charges how does it work these days? our first cruise with P&O they gave every passenger a certain amount of credit on their cards and we had 48 hours to go to the pursers office and put money on our card, as funds became low you would go and top it up again, and at the end any money still on your card had to be refunded the night before disembarkation. We only ever did it this way once and have used credit card ever since and have found it to be a lot more convienient. Does it still work the same way.

Thanks Robin:)

Hoping someone can help me here, We are travelling with friends on the Sun Princess and they do not wish to use their credit card for on board charges how does it work these days? our first cruise with P&O they gave every passenger a certain amount of credit on their cards and we had 48 hours to go to the pursers office and put money on our card, as funds became low you would go and top it up again, and at the end any money still on your card had to be refunded the night before disembarkation. We only ever did it this way once and have used credit card ever since and have found it to be a lot more convienient. Does it still work the same way.

Thanks Robin:)

hi robin, yes if you or your friends wish to pay by cash or credit card you can

i see that you are doing the 35 nighter to Hawaii, we did it this year and it was very good.....when you go to Nukualofa Tonga i can give you the email for a private tour...the cost was about $30 from 9am to 4pm

my email is bobm888@bigpond.com

rkmw

hi robin, yes if you or your friends wish to pay by cash or credit card you can

i see that you are doing the 35 nighter to Hawaii, we did it this year and it was very good.....when you go to Nukualofa Tonga i can give you the email for a private tour...the cost was about $30 from 9am to 4pm

my email is bobm888@bigpond.com

rkmw

Thanks much appreciated will be in touch. Robin:)

Archived