Changing online quotes from CDN to USD

Moose Tracks

When I go into HAL website to get cruise quotes they automatically come up in Canadian dollars. I'd like to also get a quote in US dollars. I remember reading a few years ago on how you change the currency but can't remember the details. Has anyone done a currency switch?

Lynn

Search is your friend:

Thanks for the link, Scott. I love the search option and use it a lot, but for some reason, just couldn't find the right search words:(. I used the procedure described and it worked. I had forgotten there was a home page for country. We booked our cruise in USD as they were charging an exchange rate of almost 20%. When we booked I went out and bought the funds at a rate of only 6% and threw the $ into our USD bank account. I just want to track the pricing and see if it goes down at all.

Lynn

"Currency" is what worked for me! (But I had the inside track as I already knew what I was looking for :-) And, yes, it pays to pay attention to US pricing especially as the CAD has been sitting in that 0.94$ - 0.96$ USD range. (0.9430$ as of noon today) Cheers. Scott.

Archived