New Epic build pictures?

ddakrt

Found a couple of interesting pics.

Look at the balconies behind the bridge, those are all officer cabins. The first 4 are the regular (but very shallow looking) in-hull balconies, but the 3 immediately aft of it have floor to ceiling windows for the showers like some of the suites on the Jewel class ships. Looks like the very senior officers on the ship will be pampered. :p

P1020801.JPG

Otherwise here are some close up shots of the balconies and lifeboats.

46.JPG

019.JPG

024.JPG

DD - do you have pics of what the AFT balconies look like (I just booked one). Are they in-hull too?

Click this link:

http://media.shipspotting.com/uploads/photos/rw/1112394/Ship+Photo+NORWEGIAN+EPIC.jpg

It's probably the best shot of the stern of the Epic that I've seen in fullsize. I guess you can say that they're "in-hull", but the opening is fullsize unlike the in-hull balconies on the side of the ship.

Thank you! I can see my cabin. It very different than the other ships I've sailed AFT. This ship has a flat back vs. one that cascades. In the past, my AFT balconies have been huge. Am not sure what this experience will be. Will let everyone know, after I've sailed.

She is beautiful!!! I don't care what anyone says ,this ship will be absolutely fantastic, toilet issues, top hat and all.;) Can not wait to get onboard and enjoy two glorious weeks! What a wonderful way to celebrate a special anniversary. We are so fortunate.:rolleyes:

Neverthought

Ugh. I just realized that my room is under an overhang...14th deck behind the bridge. The 15th deck where the Garden Cafe is sticks out over my balcony considerably. We're just in front of the forward hump, and you can see here that the "hat" sticks out over us.

My always optimistic wife said "maybe that will be good with it potentially being hot down there. More shade on the balcony". Gotta love her.

31200_430235741413_43678986413_5562227_5768002_n.jpg

I'm on deck 8, right above the lifeboat - which I am sure I will be able to see from my balcony. I'm trying to stay positive about it, like your wife. I can't change my cabin as I need it wheelchair accessible for three people.

I'm on deck 8, right above the lifeboat - which I am sure I will be able to see from my balcony. I'm trying to stay positive about it, like your wife. I can't change my cabin as I need it wheelchair accessible for three people.

I moved from a balcony stateroom on deck 12 because we were under the bridge in a 'cave' balcony to deck 11. Then I decided I wanted to upgrade to a deluxe balcony cabin and am on deck 8. Now seeing the lifeboats sticking out so far I wonder if I will be able to see the sea at all - now considering moving higher. I'm sure they will be fed up with me by the time I get on board...!! surprises.

Ugh. I just realized that my room is under an overhang...14th deck behind the bridge. The 15th deck where the Garden Cafe is sticks out over my balcony considerably. We're just in front of the forward hump, and you can see here that the "hat" sticks out over us.

My always optimistic wife said "maybe that will be good with it potentially being hot down there. More shade on the balcony". Gotta love her.

Ya I'm not big about the overhang either, at least the ones on the Epic doesn't extend that far. The Solstice class ships have really bad lido overhangs and I'm always shocked that people would book them over a cabin on a lower deck that is more open to above.

She is beautiful!!! I don't care what anyone says ,this ship will be absolutely fantastic, toilet issues, top hat and all.;) Can not wait to get onboard and enjoy two glorious weeks! What a wonderful way to celebrate a special anniversary. We are so fortunate.:rolleyes:

Neverthought

That's how I feel. I got used to her design a long time ago and now she mostly looks good to my eyes. One thing is that she looks fun with all the colours of the hullart, the hat, and the lifeboats; Carnival calls their ships Fun Ships, but compare to the Epic they look downright formal. :p

Just thought I would post some pictures of the Epic that I haven't seen on this thread yet - - any guesses as to what some of these interior spaces are?

Which interior space do you want to know?

-3rd pic on the first post is one of the shops, the 4th is the entrance to LeBistro.

-2nd post. I'm not sure where the first picture is (or what it is for that matter).

-3rd post. 1st pic is the Garden Café, 3rd pic is the shops again, 4th is the lighting fixture in the main atrium (picture taken from deck 7), and the 5th pic is obviously the barber shop :p.

Archived