New Epic build pictures?

ddakrt

David,

I would love to see the photos. I think it's quite neat to see the new ships near the more mature ships. (not for the sake of argument mind you...just out of curiousity). I'm thinking what you said would be true because of the 18 stories. The Epic has to be somewhat taller I would think. Eighteen stories is a lot of floors on a ship.

:)

The Epic's public deck starts at deck 5, this is one deck above the waterline. The Freedom class ships public deck starts at deck 2, again 1 deck above waterline.

When it comes down to it, the Epic's deck 18 is 1 deck above Freedom's Skylight Chapel and 2 decks above the Viking Crown. The Epic's pool deck is also 1 deck higher than the Freedom's (RCCL doesn't have deck 13s).

For comparison's sake, the Oasis' waterline deck is deck 2, with public spaces starting on 3. It's pool deck would end up 1 deck above Epic's and the second floor of it's Loft Suites is higher than Epic's second floor Villas.

So I guess she (Epic) is little bit taller than RCCL's Freedom class ships afterall.

pardon my ignorance, but what are those darker parts that go vertical for about 4 deck levels? In the picture above there appear to be four rows of them.

Where? The area above the bridge? The 2 decks directly above the bridge are La Cucina and Garden Cafe respectively, then the 2 decks above that are the Villa complex.

Where? The area above the bridge? The 2 decks directly above the bridge are La Cucina and Garden Cafe respectively, then the 2 decks above that are the Villa complex.

sorry I wish I knew how to photoshop circle them. Maybe this will help; I think they might be construction ladders???

Has anyone seen any starboard pics? I am on deck 14 in a spa deluxe and cannot find any pics.......any help appreciated...

Thanks!

Maggie I'm looking fo the same starboard pics, if I find any I'll post. So far I have seen nothing showing the starboard. The search goes on....

Neverthought

Is it time for the second sea trials? Had no idea things were this far along....God, I'm so excited........

May be a new picture but I think it may be from the move from the dry dock the other day. The dates are the day and time the picture was added

Archived