Behind the fun tour info

airlink diva

Going on the Dream in May/June, If anyone Does the Behind the Fun tour on the Dream. Will you let us know when it is,where ya signed up etc etc.

Thanks So Much

We took this tour on the Dream last week.... it was the last sea day .... we signed up at the excursion desk.... be sure to go to the desk as soon as you get on the ship as it fills up fast

the tour was Great! :)

You can't sign up until you board. Go to the shore excursion desk as soon as it opens. They told me it sells out the first day.

Wonderful, perfect advice. I had told my mom about this 'tour', but had no idea it was sold as a shore excursion (I was looking in the Capers for an announcement). We're sorry we missed it. Btw, on the Conquest it had 2 start times only on the last sea day. Waitlist was useless...people don't cancel. Have a great cruise OP!

I took this tour, and it was the last sea day. We met at the library at 8:45, and started our tour shortly after 9:00. It has always been my dream to tour a cruise ship in person. So this was an awesome tour for me! You get to see everything, except for the staff cabins. I happen to see a officers cabin near the bridge. It was quiet small. A bed, sofa, desk, and closet. I am sure it had a bathroom, but door was closed. I don't think it was more that 8 ft in width, and maybe 30 ft long.

There are alot of steps, and some of them are steep. I was on this ship, Nov 28-Dec 3. Our tour got stuck on the elevator for about 5-7 mins. Not very fun, but adventorous. I hope I never get stuck on another elevator.

I was on the Conquest a few years ago, and toured the galley. Very enjoyable.

I would highly recomend this tour.

Archived