IOS 1/31 sailing - int. quarantee - what did you get?

mrstay

This question is for those that booked during the thanksgiving sale. I know there were some that booked the int. cabin guarantee for my sailing. I got my assignment on deck 9 and so did my traveling companions. I am happy with that. For those that took the $303 pp booking, just out of curiosity, what cabins did you get?

My sister, parents and grandparents all booked on the Thanksgiving Day promotion and got the interior guarentee for $303. They were all placed together on deck 9 forward. They were very happy with their location!

Looks like they put all the int. guar. on deck 9. Cat M would have been my first choice of placement on the ship. So I am very happy. If you see someone on deck 9 with a BIG smile on her face, then you will know it is me, since I saved so much money.

Looks like most are happy with what we got. I wanted so bad to get the balcony. Awesome price. But since I booked it with Travelocity I could only have the OBC they offered or the platinum discount from RCCL. We were not allowed both. So I picked an Interior guarantee. I am very happy with the location and in this economy just happy I am on the ship. Have no money to do anything on the ship, so at least we are on a ship that can keep an ADD person like myself from being bored for 6 days.

Archived