A Merry Christmas To All.....

Cymro1953

Hi Mrs.C., Masal and all going next week on the Christmas Cruise.

By the time we get back it will be too late to say "Have a lovely Christmas and New Year cruise".

We#ll be thinking of you just sitting back and relaxing while we're slaving over a hot stove on Christmas Day

We'll catch up with you all when you're back.

Berwyn and Delyth

Thank you ever so much Berwyn ,,and the same to you and your family ,I.m sure that Masal and I will have a wonderful cruise just like you will

mrs.c

Thank you nearly all packed now, now Dw's feeling a bit better, though still a bit wobbly, we're ready to go.

Berwyn

B,

Hope you and the family have agreat time on your cruise:D.

Say hello to all the bar staff in the Sundowner/Pub from the Golds.

Want to hear all about it when you get back.

Regards

W

We will for you. And I'll be sure to let you know. Just hope the weather is better than the forecast for the next week.

Berwyn

P.S. I hope my countdown clock is wrong. At time of writing it says 8 hours to sailing and the taxi for the airport doesn't collect us for another 7 hours

That's what I was thinking too. Good job it's not accurate. Or we've got a long swim :D

Airport website says plane is leaving on schedule so far. 7.05a.m.

She can't be sailing till at least 8 or 9 p.m. as some flights not leaving U.K. till 2.30.p.m.

Berwyn

Berwyn by the time I read this unfortunately I think you will be sound asleep ready for your early start, but, thankyou so much for your good wishes, hope you have a lovely break and we will catch up next year - Happy Christmas x

No I'm still here Masal,

Dozing on and off on sofa. Son No.2 is flat out on other one.

If I had to get up at 2a.m. I'd feel so sick. I normally work 12 hour night shifts so it's easier for me to stay up.

Have a wonderful Christmas cruise. I'm determined we're going to do it one day if only the once. Never been away over Christmas.

Berwyn

I think if I was leaving the time you were dont think I would go to sleep either. Thankyoiu for all your help over the last few weeks and invaluable advice, I really hope DW feels better tomorrow and that yes the weather is better than predicted, although the way we look at it, we dont care what the weather decides to do, its the break the counts. Have a wonderful time, and enjoy every minute x

Thank you very much. I definitely need the break after having to get everything organised this last week with DW so bad. But she seems a lot better today though still not 100%.

As it's not a high sightseeing type cruise like say Rome, Athens, etc. if she's not quite right we can just chill out and relax. As long as she wasn't worrying about what the boys were up to and if they'd get back from the excursions.

If I can I will try and do a "Live From" post while on board so you'll get an idea of how it's going.

Berwyn

Hi Mrs.C., Masal and all going next week on the Christmas Cruise.

By the time we get back it will be too late to say "Have a lovely Christmas and New Year cruise".

We#ll be thinking of you just sitting back and relaxing while we're slaving over a hot stove on Christmas Day

We'll catch up with you all when you're back.

Berwyn and Delyth

Merry Christmas to you also, Have a wonderful time. If you have not been to Madeira before take the scenic Madeira trip. Amazing.

Merry Christmas to you also, Have a wonderful time. If you have not been to Madeira before take the scenic Madeira trip. Amazing.

And to you too.

It's our 1st time in Madeira. Weather forecast is not too good, but we'll see how we go.

DW wanted to go down the hill in the straw baskets, but after being ill, we're not sure if she can manage it.

Berwyn

Archived