Is it time to panic ? No tickets yet

Smee

We went with Thomsons in November and never got our tickets just told to pick them up at the airport. They kept saying they was in the post but a couple of days to go they said pick them up before we check in. It did go smoothly and we checked in fine.

Hi, we go in the morning on the Island Escape. Booked through TA and had our tickets about 2 weeks ago.

But lots of people complaining of no tickets turning up and they have picked them up at the airport desk. Just make sure you take your paperwork with cruise details etc.

Berwyn

We fly from Birmingham on Christmas Eve morning to sail that afternoon, do Thompson cruises normally cut this fine.......:confused:

Hi Smee

We have just come back and we had to pick up our tickets at the airport for some reason Thompsons have had major problems with the tickets lately.

Phone Thomsons and they will arrange for you to collect them from the Thomsons desk at the airport. As Berwyn said just make sure you take your paperwork. When we got there they hadn't done this so they just printed some off. I was in panic mode def. but everything went fine especially since because of unexpected road closure:( we were very late getting to the airport but things went smoothly at the desk.:)

Mary

I phoned Tuesday, 5 days to go, and they said they were posted on the 10th.

Decided to wait, on Wednesday i got a credit card statement posted on the 9th, yesterday at work i got a letter posted on the 10th, all a good omen i thought, and when i got home, tickets on the mat waiting for me.

So not really Thomson's fault, it's the post office!!

I think this is the last time I use Thomsons...............:mad::mad:

I know not having your tickets will make you anxious but there really is no need to worry. I usually only book my cruises with a couple of days to go and do not even have time to get tickets in the post. If they dont come you will simply pick them up at the airport.

Try to relax, dont let the muck-up ruin what will no doubt be a great holiday for you and your family.

Best Wishes and have a great cruise.

Archived