2 HAL ?? Swim Diapers and Kids Menu??

pmoodevlin

Hi,

We were on the Zaandam last year for spring break with our 2 year old and 10 year old. I saw lots of kids in the pools with swim diapers -- no problem and nothing was ever said. In fact it never occurred to me that they wouldn't be allowed. I don't know if something has changed or if they are just very lenient.

The kids menu was fine -- burgers, chicken fingers, spaghetti, etc. My 2 year old ate off of that and my 10 year old went between the adult and the children's menu.

Anyway have a good time, bring the swim diapers, and scope out the situation when you get there.:)

Hi,

We were on the Zaandam last year for spring break with our 2 year old and 10 year old. I saw lots of kids in the pools with swim diapers -- no problem and nothing was ever said. In fact it never occurred to me that they wouldn't be allowed. I don't know if something has changed or if they are just very lenient.

The kids menu was fine -- burgers, chicken fingers, spaghetti, etc. My 2 year old ate off of that and my 10 year old went between the adult and the children's menu.

Anyway have a good time, bring the swim diapers, and scope out the situation when you get there.:)

I really need to stop stressing so much about my vacation,, and just plan to have fun!

Archived