Galaxy Excursion in Costa Maya ?

RockyTopMom

icon5.gifBicycle / Kayak Tour in Costa Maya

We will be in Costa Maya in March. Our cruise ship, Galaxy, is offering a bicycle & kayak tour. Has anyone done this tour and what did you think of it? Many thanks for your feed-back.

I posted this on the Ports of Call Board and received no response. Perhaps someone here has done this tour?

We Have been to Costa Maya, but took the excruciatingly long bus trip to the mayan ruins. However to answer your question, the feedback I have seen on these boards is that the bike & Kayak trip was really good (if you were in shape).

HTH

FF

Shocker: Sure would appreciate your opinion of this tour when you return.

Have a great cruise! :)

FastFreddie: I wonder what is meant by "being in good shape"? I do bike and work out regularly, but I ain't no Governor of California either. :eek:

When you get off the ship go to the entrance of the port shops. There you will find a stand that rents golf carts to drive into Costa Maya. It is only two miles and then go thru the little stands to the end of the beach. Relax and watch the people beside you that just paid 100 dollars to be on a shore excursion next to you. We shared a golf cart for three and one half hours for 18 dollars a couple. Also the shopping is cheaper and more fun in the little town. Can you say, bargain!

WE caught a cab to Mahahual and had a great time. The weather was lousy, but we walked to the far side of town and found a great little bar. No stools just swings. On a sunny day, you can rent wave runners, parasail, snorkel, or rent a clear kayak. We enjoyed a bar called Pez Quadro, square fish. Later we walked up to a little beachside restaurant and had a great lunch. Had a blast eventough the weather did no cooperate

Archived