Dolphin Swim - Prepurchase Photos?

pammat

We leave for our cruise in less than a week and are going to Cozumel. Our girls are doing the Royal Swim and I could have sworn I saw somewhere that I could prepurchase photos online and save 20% or so. We are going to Dolphin Discovery. I've been to their website and when I click on the prepurchase photos button, it only tells me about the packages, I can't figure out exactly how to order them. Can someone please help me or offer some suggestions? Thanks so much!

We leave for our cruise in less than a week and are going to Cozumel. Our girls are doing the Royal Swim and I could have sworn I saw somewhere that I could prepurchase photos online and save 20% or so. We are going to Dolphin Discovery. I've been to their website and when I click on the prepurchase photos button, it only tells me about the packages, I can't figure out exactly how to order them. Can someone please help me or offer some suggestions? Thanks so much!

If you go to the Dolphin Discovery website,

click on Cozumel,

then on the left hand side Click on the Deals button.

When that opens up, scroll down and you will see the photo package info.

Click on the Click Here link

There are toll free phone #'s.

It says to call about the packages.

I would try that.

Thanks for your quick reply! I found the numbers. I was so hoping I could order them online (so I could print out a receipt).

Has anyone actually done this by phone? It would make me feel better if someone's actually done it.

We did this excursion in Puerto Aventuras, but it was through the same company.

We were a group of 7 people, and there were 10 of us total in our swim group, so we did purchase the video & downloaded it onto our computers. Split 7 ways, it was a managable expense and we were 70% of the people on the video. :)

We also bought photos while there. We did not mind the price b/c we had used a 1/2 off special for our dolphin swim, so we still came out ahead of the full price Royal Swim package.

FYI- they do 3 main shots of each of you. If you have a big smile on your face they are beautiful pics.

1 is of your foot push, one if of the upside down dolphin smile and the other is the kiss I think? I will try to find to post.

They also sold them in that annoying 6x8 size, so we also bought a few of the overpriced frames for them. It is almost impossible to find frames for that size pic.

I didn't like all the pictures, so I wouldn't have purchased all 3 for each of us, I think we got 4 total? So the pre-pay wouldn't have been the best plan for us. We were NOT planning to get the video, but it was really nicely done. You are pretty much forced to watch it after the swim part, but we did not have any hard pressure sales to purchase it.

Would not have gotten the video if it was just the 2 of us.

Archived