Carnival Pride Wedding/Vow Renewal Pix?

Does anyone have pix of any weddings/vow renewal on the Carnival Pride? MY hub and I are renewing, and have paid $750 for one of the packages, but want to see what they look like/how good/are they worth the price? Do the photogoraphers take requests of poses (or if we brings shots we'd like to imitate? Thanks to all-

Brandee

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how to post photos here, but if you will email me, I will share some of the informal photos we have from our Carnival Ecstasy vow renewal from this summer. I know it's not the same ship, but I bet many of the things are the same. We had ours in the library which is where I wanted it (I am an English teacher and it looks like the Library of Congress at our house). I did have my own flowers from Angel's Accents; she recreated and updated my original wedding bouquet, made a bouquet for my daughter who stood up with us and did a cake topper for me too. The cake is awesome! I took a CD of music I wanted played and the WC/special groups person played it instead of the music they usually play. My husband's aunt and uncle went with us and he said a special prayer for us which totally choked everyone up, including him. It was very special. We also did a sand ceremony and they set up a special table for that which was nice. One neat thing was that the waiter who worked the vow renewal was the roommate of our waiter at dinner. He actually worked in the other dining room, but that night he came over to say hi and make sure the leftover cake got delivered to us. I wish now that I had thought to tip him, which in the excitement of the event I totally forgot. We didn't buy the complete photo package but just got about 6 8 by 10 and 5 by 7s and the photographer threw in a free 8 by 10. I have forgotten how much I spent on those, around $200, I think. All in all, it was a great ceremony. My email is txqueenmom@hotmail.com. I will send you some photos! Beth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my friends renewed on a Carnival cruise about 18 months ago and they were very happy and did have a beautiful photo album. There may be more than one wedding package - you should definitely find out exactly what is included and what is not. I'm sure this information is readily available from the cruise line. Hope you have a wonderful cruise and second wedding!

Katie, Wedding Vegas Las Vegas Wedding Planner

Archived