Braemar Superior Suites

Scots Caz

My folks are off on the Braemar for their annual Christmas Caribbean jaunt for 4 weeks and for the first time have a Superior Suite rather than a regular outside, they are looking for information onwhat to expect in the suite - towelling robes, drinks etc - they know that over the years some suite perks have reduced or disappeared, does anyone have any current information of the suite perks...thanks

Any idea what number suite they are in? We have had experience of 3 of these superior suites, 2 were very similar but the third much different and a bit of a let down. All suites will offer dressing gowns, slippers, canapes at 6 oclock, fridge, fruit and sparkling wine on arrival. The suites in the new part of the ship have much more wardrobe and storage space and a much better bathroom than the older/original suites. Nevertheless, all very clean and comfortable. All with seating area/settee single chairs and coffee table and obviously the balcony which has sun beds, table and chairs. They will enjoy. I am envious!!!!

Well gone I am afraid! Toileteries will be the same as in all cabins - wall mounted hand wash and body lotion and a small pack of minature shampoo, conditioner, soap etc only really enough for one or two uses.

There will be a bath robe and slippers, fridge, bottle of sparkling wine and fruit on arrival, canapes at 6 each evening - and of course the balcony with sun beds, chairs and a table. I am sure they will enjoy the extra space. There is a settee, chairs and a coffee table in the suite as well.

thanks glitterbabe...they will have a ball anyway, 8th year doing a month over Christmas...suite came about a bit by accident as they were originally booked on Boudicca (as a semi-protest for the move of Braemar to Miami) but changed back to Braemar when the itineraries changed

I've got stacks of mini Moulton Browns as a treat :)

Archived