waiting for those tickets

NikkiC

Well paid the last of the balance on the 2nd Decemeber for our 3 days cruise to nowhere Brisbane - Brisbane 10/02/2010 and the lady at the P&O said we will have our tickets within ten working days well tomorrow is 10 working days so I'm really hoping that the tickets arrive. :confused:I cant wait the waiting game is shocking. once we have our ticket its then reality and then the countdown lists, packing, and then the limo pulls in and we are off.:D

Well paid the last of the balance on the 2nd Decemeber for our 3 days cruise to nowhere Brisbane - Brisbane 10/02/2010 and the lady at the P&O said we will have our tickets within ten working days well tomorrow is 10 working days so I'm really hoping that the tickets arrive. :confused:I cant wait the waiting game is shocking. once we have our ticket its then reality and then the countdown lists, packing, and then the limo pulls in and we are off.:D

I have asked this question too, and answers tend to vary, but from what i can gather, they can be as early as 6 weeks and as late as 2 weeks. I always find logging onto the cruise personaliser helps, but you are both right, hard copy tickets are the best!!! :)

I still do not have my tickets for my 11th January cruise although I coula print them off if I want to. I will wait until later and see. I hate to waste paper.

I have viewed them online , not quite the same though.

Hey Karon, just noticed your countdown...OMG 1 day!!!!! Have a wonderful cruise :) Expecting wonderful reviews and excting pics ;)

I know what you mean; I sail on the Jewel on 14th Feb, I paid the balance ages ago and still no tickets! It will be really exciting when they do come, as you said, the cruise becomes reality.

Hi Kat22

I too am cruising on 14th Feb. I have just created a rollcall if you want to join http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1104620.

We sail on 30/1 on Pacific Dawn and received our tickets last week - just over 7 weeks before departure. However, on our last cruise, we didn't get our tickets until two weeks before sailing. We've used a different T/A this time; perhaps that made a difference :confused:

Thanks for all your help Karen I wish you all the best for your cruise and for those cruising in jan and feb hope you have a wonderful time be safe with the sun my niece burnt really bad last week and it was overcast.

Nikki

Archived